BREAKING NEWS

XJ650 Swarmed by Gypsies in Albania

Daily Deals

The New Everything Yamaha XJ650 Site

Posted on April 7, 2010 and filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through theRSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry from your site

Original Nostalgic Yamaha XJ650 BrochureWell after many hours in front of the computer I have given the Everything Yamaha XJ650 site a complete face lift. I hope you like the new look. There is still a bit of detail work that needs to get done as I have tweaked a newspaper template to accommodate our motorcycle website. I do intend to remove the Barack Obabma and Vladimir Putin images off the title but with the Nuclear Arms treaty about to be signed I think I'll keep it up for awhile longer before I swap them with a Yamaha Maxim on one side and a Yamaha Seca on the other. Both very reliable motorbikes for riding after a Nuclear Armageddon. My Maxim has often been referred to as a 'Mad Max' bike.

The recent attack on our blog by militant Honda owners jealous of our shaft drives has renewed my verve in adding content and making this an even better landing page for any Yamaha XJ Maxim and Seca owners. The categories at the top make it easier to navigate the 'How-To' section depending on the problem with your XJ650. There is an Ad site in this template where we could advertise bikes or spare parts for sale. Just send an email to xj650.admin@gmail.com with your posting and I will put it up for you. The only requirement is at least one picture, an email address and a minimum of 20 words.

I truly hope you enjoy the new site. I always welcome your comments whether they are positive or critical and above all please send pictures of your bikes with a little write up so I can add them to the 'Reader's Ride' section.

In the meantime....

"Free yourself from the chains that bind you, ride a shaft drive!"

0 Responses for “ The New Everything Yamaha XJ650 Site”

Leave a Reply

Recently Commented

Recent Entries

Photo Gallery