BREAKING NEWS

XJ650 Swarmed by Gypsies in Albania

Daily Deals

XJ650 Hardtail Chopper

Posted on April 19, 2010 and filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through theRSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry from your site

XJ650 Hardtail ChopperI came across this chopper on my countless hours spent looking at pictures of Yamaha Maxim and Seca motorcycles. I really loved the clean look of this hardtail chopper. I had the misfortune of losing my muffler on a midnight ride into Istanbul, Turkey and I remember how loud it was. Looking at the missing muffler on this motorcycle makes me cringe thinking about the noise this bad boy must unleash.

The owner of this Yamaha XJ650 hardtail is a game designer named Russel Pearson and here's what he wrote beside the picture:

Seeing as this is the only creative thing I can show for this year, I thought I'd post a picture of my bike. I brought this bike in the middle of 2006 and at the time it was nothing more than a deathtrap on two wheels. I spent 8 months stripping it down, modifying and rebuilding it. It's been on the road now for about 4 months. Hardtails rule !!!

0 Responses for “ XJ650 Hardtail Chopper”

Leave a Reply

Recently Commented

Recent Entries

Photo Gallery